Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt

  • Rev. Jeff Best
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
      I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

      Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
        On 18-Jun-08, at 7:53 PM, Rev. Jeff Best wrote:
        > I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

        parse (read) through the source and do what the computer would do...
        8) like so:

        If you are interested in getting one or more shirts let me know at
        roundturn@.... If there is enough interest I'll get some
        made up. The shirts will be a good quality 6.1 oz cotton Gildan
        brand shirt. I believe I can probably offer them for around $14.50
        for Small through XL, $16.00 for 2XL, $17.00 for 3XL each (the color
        chart is at the bottom).

        There is also a picture of the 3 button Henley at the bottom next to
        the color chart this is a 7.1 oz cotton shirt, it costs a little more
        but I think it would be a nice shirt to put the design on also, I'm
        going to have a few of these made up for myself if anyone else is
        interested in these style shirts they would be around $18.00 each and
        would only be available in black, red or navy.

        Color chart is at the bottom.

        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG
        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG
        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG
        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG
        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG
        http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg

        --
        Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/ The Dao of Silk
        http://www.chineseknotting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page
        http://www.skate.org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan
      • shauna graham
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
          I use IE and it will not work for me either. :(

          Shauna
          I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

          Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666

          On 18-Jun-08, at 5:17 PM, Mad Charity Black wrote:

          > IE is what I use - so it looks like the browser may be the snag...

          even if it renders properly in IE, it's not a "browser problem" it is

          a source file or server problem.

          as previously noted, if the file were named with a proper extension

          for the server (.html or .htm the most likely candidates) the file

          should serve with the proper type.

          still being mostly off-topic: is silk screening more cost effective

          for the seller in small batches than cafe press or similar services?

          --

          Carol Wang http://www.daoofsil k.com/ The Dao of Silk

          http://www.chinesek notting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page

          http://www.skate org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan

        • Andrew Jelesiewicz IMAP
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 19, 2008
            /I sent you the page as an email... hope it works/

            Rev. Jeff Best wrote:

            > I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????
            >
            > Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666
            >
            > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, Carol Wang <wangc@...
            > <mailto:wangc%40skate.org>> wrote:
            > From: Carol Wang <wangc@... <mailto:wangc%40skate.org>>
            > Subject: Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt
            > To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:knottyers%40yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 8:23 PM
            >
            > On 18-Jun-08, at 5:17 PM, Mad Charity Black wrote:
            >
            > > IE is what I use - so it looks like the browser may be the snag...
            >

            > even if it renders properly in IE, it's not a "browser problem" it is
            >
            > a source file or server problem.
            >
            > as previously noted, if the file were named with a proper extension
            >
            > for the server (.html or .htm the most likely candidates) the file
            >
            > should serve with the proper type.
            >
            > still being mostly off-topic: is silk screening more cost effective
            >
            > for the seller in small batches than cafe press or similar services?
            >
            > --
            >
            > Carol Wang http://www.daoofsil k.com/ The Dao of Silk
            >
            > http://www.chinesek notting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page
            >
            > http://www.skate org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan

          • Fred Dant
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 19, 2008
              I'll take a 3 button in navy, xxlarge
              fred

              roundturn@...<mailto:roundturn@...>. If there is enough interest I'll get some

              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG>
              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG>
              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG>
              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG>
              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG>
              http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg>

              --
              Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/<http://www.daoofsilk.com/> The Dao of Silk
              http://www.chineseknotting.org<http://www.chineseknotting.org/> The Chinese Knotting Home Page

            • arthur elwell
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 20, 2008
                The link in this email got mangled. It should be http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/t-shirts It does work in IE, probably because of how IE handles ambiguous web pages.

                To view it in Firefox, use the link and if you get a page of text beginning with:

                <!--Generated by Angelfire: L00S00-->

                save it to your PC as t-shirts.htm (click on File then Save Page As then add ".htm", without the quotes, to the file name).
                If the download dialog box does not open, press and hold the Ctrl key and then press the J key.
                Open the file by double clicking and you should see the pictures.

                Art

                Mad Charity Black <Christin27@...> wrote: This link worked just fine for me:

                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/t-shirtsIs this the one you used?

                To: knottyers@yahoogroups.comFrom: doc_best@...: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:45:44 -0700Subject: RE: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt

                I would like to see it, I could not open the link

                Art Elwell, Knotical Engineer
                Greendell, NJ 07839-0113

              • Jim Shockey
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 1, 2009
                  Marty,

                  I have really enjoyed the shirts I got from you when you made them available
                  a year and a half ago. Of the four I purchased, the one that really draws
                  the comments is the black Henley with the white print. I don't know how many
                  compliments I've received on that one.

                  If you ever decide to do another run, I would gladly get a couple more of
                  those. Don't misunderstand! The one I have is far from showing any aging.
                  The quality is top notch! I just like it enough to make sure I never find
                  myself without one. :-)

                  Regards,

                  Jim