Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt

  • Carol Wang
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
      On 18-Jun-08, at 5:17 PM, Mad Charity Black wrote:

      > IE is what I use - so it looks like the browser may be the snag...

      even if it renders properly in IE, it's not a "browser problem" it is
      a source file or server problem.

      as previously noted, if the file were named with a proper extension
      for the server (.html or .htm the most likely candidates) the file
      should serve with the proper type.

      still being mostly off-topic: is silk screening more cost effective
      for the seller in small batches than cafe press or similar services?
      --
      Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/ The Dao of Silk
      http://www.chineseknotting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
        I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

        Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
          On 18-Jun-08, at 7:53 PM, Rev. Jeff Best wrote:
          > I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

          parse (read) through the source and do what the computer would do...
          8) like so:

          If you are interested in getting one or more shirts let me know at
          roundturn@.... If there is enough interest I'll get some
          made up. The shirts will be a good quality 6.1 oz cotton Gildan
          brand shirt. I believe I can probably offer them for around $14.50
          for Small through XL, $16.00 for 2XL, $17.00 for 3XL each (the color
          chart is at the bottom).

          There is also a picture of the 3 button Henley at the bottom next to
          the color chart this is a 7.1 oz cotton shirt, it costs a little more
          but I think it would be a nice shirt to put the design on also, I'm
          going to have a few of these made up for myself if anyone else is
          interested in these style shirts they would be around $18.00 each and
          would only be available in black, red or navy.

          Color chart is at the bottom.

          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG
          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG
          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG
          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG
          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG
          http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg

          --
          Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/ The Dao of Silk
          http://www.chineseknotting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page
          http://www.skate.org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan
        • shauna graham
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 18, 2008
            I use IE and it will not work for me either. :(

            Shauna
            I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????

            Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666

            On 18-Jun-08, at 5:17 PM, Mad Charity Black wrote:

            > IE is what I use - so it looks like the browser may be the snag...

            even if it renders properly in IE, it's not a "browser problem" it is

            a source file or server problem.

            as previously noted, if the file were named with a proper extension

            for the server (.html or .htm the most likely candidates) the file

            should serve with the proper type.

            still being mostly off-topic: is silk screening more cost effective

            for the seller in small batches than cafe press or similar services?

            --

            Carol Wang http://www.daoofsil k.com/ The Dao of Silk

            http://www.chinesek notting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page

            http://www.skate org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan

          • Andrew Jelesiewicz IMAP
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 19, 2008
              /I sent you the page as an email... hope it works/

              Rev. Jeff Best wrote:

              > I would really like to see it, but will not use IE, any help????
              >
              > Sincerely in Christ,Rev. Jeffrey D. Best262-677-2666
              >
              > --- On Wed, 6/18/08, Carol Wang <wangc@...
              > <mailto:wangc%40skate.org>> wrote:
              > From: Carol Wang <wangc@... <mailto:wangc%40skate.org>>
              > Subject: Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt
              > To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com <mailto:knottyers%40yahoogroups.com>
              > Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 8:23 PM
              >
              > On 18-Jun-08, at 5:17 PM, Mad Charity Black wrote:
              >
              > > IE is what I use - so it looks like the browser may be the snag...
              >

              > even if it renders properly in IE, it's not a "browser problem" it is
              >
              > a source file or server problem.
              >
              > as previously noted, if the file were named with a proper extension
              >
              > for the server (.html or .htm the most likely candidates) the file
              >
              > should serve with the proper type.
              >
              > still being mostly off-topic: is silk screening more cost effective
              >
              > for the seller in small batches than cafe press or similar services?
              >
              > --
              >
              > Carol Wang http://www.daoofsil k.com/ The Dao of Silk
              >
              > http://www.chinesek notting.org The Chinese Knotting Home Page
              >
              > http://www.skate org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan

            • Fred Dant
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 19, 2008
                I'll take a 3 button in navy, xxlarge
                fred

                roundturn@...<mailto:roundturn@...>. If there is enough interest I'll get some

                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front.JPG>
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/front_design.JPG>
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back.JPG>
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/back_close_up_2.JPG>
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/colors_t-shirt.JPG>
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg<http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/henley.jpg>

                --
                Carol Wang http://www.daoofsilk.com/<http://www.daoofsilk.com/> The Dao of Silk
                http://www.chineseknotting.org<http://www.chineseknotting.org/> The Chinese Knotting Home Page

              • arthur elwell
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 20, 2008
                  The link in this email got mangled. It should be http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/t-shirts It does work in IE, probably because of how IE handles ambiguous web pages.

                  To view it in Firefox, use the link and if you get a page of text beginning with:

                  <!--Generated by Angelfire: L00S00-->

                  save it to your PC as t-shirts.htm (click on File then Save Page As then add ".htm", without the quotes, to the file name).
                  If the download dialog box does not open, press and hold the Ctrl key and then press the J key.
                  Open the file by double clicking and you should see the pictures.

                  Art

                  Mad Charity Black <Christin27@...> wrote: This link worked just fine for me:

                  http://www.angelfire.com/ak/skateworld/t-shirtsIs this the one you used?

                  To: knottyers@yahoogroups.comFrom: doc_best@...: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:45:44 -0700Subject: RE: [KnotTyers] Re: Knot T-Shirt

                  I would like to see it, I could not open the link

                  Art Elwell, Knotical Engineer
                  Greendell, NJ 07839-0113

                • Jim Shockey
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 1, 2009
                    Marty,

                    I have really enjoyed the shirts I got from you when you made them available
                    a year and a half ago. Of the four I purchased, the one that really draws
                    the comments is the black Henley with the white print. I don't know how many
                    compliments I've received on that one.

                    If you ever decide to do another run, I would gladly get a couple more of
                    those. Don't misunderstand! The one I have is far from showing any aging.
                    The quality is top notch! I just like it enough to make sure I never find
                    myself without one. :-)

                    Regards,

                    Jim