Hello

  • wiskers1962
    Message 1 of 57 , May 22, 2008
      Just wanted to say "thank you group" for all the info I gleaned from
      this site and the links pages. I've completed my first (and possibly
      last!) bellrope! It's just a small one, for an 8 inch bell. I made
      it with black nylon parachute cord, grafted with white, and a couple
      of white turksheads. I was also able to make a monkey's fist to hang
      on the bow of my boat, just in case I need it to heave a line.

      Wiskers
      Aboard JAWS
    • wiskers1962