your mission, should you decide to accept it...

  • Trevor Tutt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2008
      http://treehousebydesign.com/blog/uploaded_images/pretzel-709312.jpg

      who's up for doing a turks head?

      :)

      pitty they tied a granny knot instead of a proper reef knot.

      --

      "What is twisted cannot be straightened..."

      Hand made, Hard Laid cotton cordage.
      For updating information, visit me at:
      www.oldbelfast.net
    • Ken Gray
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2008
        oh, man.....came to the ball but forgot your dress.

        of course, it may have been tied right but then some one came in and tied it
        wrong after.

        --
        Ken Gray
        The Macro Hook.blogspot.com <http://www.TheMacroHook.blogspot.com>

        On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Trevor Tutt <ttutt@...> wrote:

        > http://treehousebydesign.com/blog/uploaded_images/pretzel-709312.jpg
        >
        > who's up for doing a turks head?
        >
        > :)
        >
        > pitty they tied a granny knot instead of a proper reef knot.
        >
        > --
        >
        > "What is twisted cannot be straightened..."
        >
        > Hand made, Hard Laid cotton cordage.
        > For updating information, visit me at:
        > www.oldbelfast.net

      • Terry Baldridge
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2008
          I think they wanted the trees to be able to slip out on their own
          later. Hence they used a granny.

          My brother in law is in the landscaping business. He used to flat
          braid pliable plants crape myrtles. He would put together different
          colors. Some of them would have to be 15 years old now. They are
          probably grown together and you can't tell what is what anymore. I
          wonder if he has gone back to find any of them after all these years.

          terry

            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2008
              that one is nice but i think they 'faked' the turks head it cuz you can see
              the seams but it's terribly well done regardless.