Re: Korean Decorative Knots

  • maggiestampa
    Message 1 of 633 , Feb 27, 2002
      G'day, Kendrick<br>I'm assuming that you live in
      Toronto...? I got excited for you when I read your email
      because there is a Korean lady near here who does
      incredible knotting! She doesn't speak English, but her
      daughter is a great translator! However,'here' is in
      Western Australia. What are you doing this weekend? LOL!
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke