Re: turks head calculators

  • jchamml
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 20, 2007
      My Javascript turks head calculator has moved to here:
      http://turkshead.50webs.org/
      I tie them by printing off T.J. Bartruff's crossing chart found here:
      http://www.folsoms.net/knots/tejay/index.htm
      (after cropping and sizing as necessary with irfanview)
      roll it up into a tube and tape, stuff it with pillow poly, and start
      pinning the cord down.
    • KnotHead
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 20, 2007
        AMEN to that bro...

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 21, 2007
          String is cheap here so I don't worry how much I used. I've done projects while at sea where I could not get anymore string and pulled it through in one direction to recapture the slack.

          Dave

          <pilgrimsailor@...> wrote:

          > Hi Howard,

          If you just want a formula to work out a simple Turk's Head use
          this:

          > 22/7 * D * L * P * 1.15