pictures that used to be posted here but not here now?

  • Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hello. On my old computer, before it died, I used to have a few
      pictures that I could have sworn came from this group. They appeared
      to be pages out of a book, and described and showed a couple of loop
      knots. I think one was called the Archery Loop, or maybe something
      about Bowstring...

      Anyway, it was at least a few years ago. I wanted to see about getting
      the pictures again but I didn't see them shown.

      Does anyone know the pictures I'm talking about, and where they
      might've gone, or who posted them?

      Thanks!