why knot?

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2007
      I found this link on another forum and thought it might be of interest
      here: Tony
      http://www.spurlock.uiuc.edu/news/2007_02-02.html
    • Lindsey Philpott
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2007
        Thanks Tony - I wonder if any of our North American Branch members were able to lend a hand in the exhibit information? This looks like a great general exhibit - I wish it were more accessible to all so that we could all experience what they have put together. I'll have to save to go on a special trip to Illinois - maybe just write to them instead? Thanks again for letting us know!

        asemery <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I found this link on another forum and thought it might be of interest
        here: Tony
        http://www.spurlock.uiuc.edu/news/2007_02-02.html

        Lindsey
        Board Member IGKTPAB

      • Kohanzo, Keith
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2007
          It's a 45-minute trip to the Spurlock museum for me. I'll visit the
          exhibit and report back to the list

          Keith Kohanzo
          Charleston, Illinois
        • Ken Gray