Thank you to all!

  • One of Many
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      This is the end of our groups 7th web year -- 10 Feb 07, we started
      out as a E-Group, then got taken over by Yahoo! We've gotten past
      those growing pains, to have the spammers find us, which we've also
      defeated. Yet, it doesn't seem that long since I started this group.

      The broad mission of the IGKT is to foster knottying in all its
      forms... This group cuts thru the IGKT and our world population as
      a whole. I want to everyone to know that they make this group work,
      I can't and could not do it alone. All the sharing of information,
      help, concern, encouragement makes this place great; it has turned
      out to be so much more than I ever expected or hoped. I believe
      that the genuine respect that we have for each other holds IGKT
      members and potential members together.

      So thanks for:

      1. Staying on topic,
      2. Helping others where you can,
      3. Sharing web links where you find them,
      4. Encouraging new members,
      5. Sharing your knottying work with us, and
      6. anything else I did not directly acknowledge!

      Here's to a brand new year!!!

      Your moderator,

      Ed
    • Vince Brennan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "One of Many" <spamcatcher@...> wrote:

        > So thanks for:

        Our thanks to you for starting the group and My thanks to all the list
        members... I've recovered a lot of lost knowledge and learned some
        new things, enjoyed the posts and community immensely and am very glad
        I found it.