Bugle Lanyards for Arlington Cemetary?

  • thumbbowline
    Message 1 of 633 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hello All<br> This evenig I had the pleasure of
      hearing Jari Villanueva talk about the history of the
      Bugle in the American Civil War. Jari is the cheif
      bugler at Arlington National Cemetary in Washington DC.
      Unknown Soldier<br>He knows EVERYTHING about the bugle
      EXCEPT how they made their lanyards during the 1860s.
      Does anyone have any period information or pictures of
      this type of lanyard? If so could you please contact
      him at jvmusic@...<br><br>Thanks in
      advance<br>Dan Cashin<br>dcsckp@...
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke