Site Updated

  • dgtlcwby
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2006
      Site Updated

      The DgtlCwby site has been updated I have 4 new pics
      and 1 new instruction.

      The pics are 2 key fobs, 1 lanyard, and 1 covering.
      The intruction is a large page, but it is for the
      NEW Improved Pineapple LLK.

      www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby

      If you like it, please drop me a quick e-mail.

      Boffa
    • Vince Brennan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2006
        http://www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby

        Marv, what's NOT to like on there? Outstanding job!
      • André
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
          Hi Marvin,

          I like the new pictures very much..... great work you have made
          there. The instruction is also very good and easy to follow.

          Keep up the god work...

          regards
          André

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "dgtlcwby" <dgtlcwby@...> wrote:

          > Site Updated
          >
          > The DgtlCwby site has been updated I have 4 new pics
          > and 1 new instruction.
          >
          > The pics are 2 key fobs, 1 lanyard, and 1 covering.
          > The intruction is a large page, but it is for the
          > NEW Improved Pineapple LLK.
          >
          > www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby
          >
          > If you like it, please drop me a quick e-mail.
          >
          > Boffa

        • André
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
            hmmmm, I meant Keep up the GOOD work LOL

            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, André <salmaj@...> wrote:

            > Hi Marvin,
            >
            > I like the new pictures very much..... great work you have made
            > there. The instruction is also very good and easy to follow.
            >
            > Keep up the god work...
            >
            > regards
            > André
            >
            > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "dgtlcwby" <dgtlcwby@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Site Updated
            > >
            > > The DgtlCwby site has been updated I have 4 new pics
            > > and 1 new instruction.
            > >
            > > The pics are 2 key fobs, 1 lanyard, and 1 covering.
            > > The intruction is a large page, but it is for the
            > > NEW Improved Pineapple LLK.
            > >
            > > www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby
            > >
            > > If you like it, please drop me a quick e-mail.
            > >
            > > Boffa

          • Fred Dant
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
              Great addition to your site. Thanks for sharing it.
              Fred

              www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby<http://www.geocities.com/dgtlcwby>