Re Knots Made Easy

  • gordonknot5463
    Message 1 of 633 , Jan 10, 2002
      It is time someone put a stop to all this -
      Richard Phelan has made a MISTAKE, we all do at some time
      or other. His ABOK is one of the many reprints by
      Faber and Faber (1963, 67, 70, 72, 75 and 77 are quoted
      in my 1977 copy)in the UK. The first UK edition does
      not have an ISBN number (I have a copy - complete
      with the newspaper cutting review from "The Observer"
      dated 9 Nov 1947).
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke