Nylon net

  • tarmzolfn
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 26, 2006
      Hi all, i'm new in this group. I'd like to learn how to make a nylon
      net, if anyone know how to make that it'll be so helpful.

      Regards!

      http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/
    • André
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2009
        Hi Walter,

        I really don't know how much rope is needed. It will depend on the thickness and the size (circumference) of the mat you are planning to make.

        It doesn't really matter where to start.

        hope this helps
        Kind regards
        André