IGKT

  • wakebosn25
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2006
      Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
      mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?
    • Howard Gibbins
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 1, 2006
        Greetings,

        I'm getting the same thing here.

        If I remember correctly they were having some troubles last week, so this
        might have something to do with it, but I'm not sure though.

        Howard

        --
        Latitude: 053 Deg. 32' 22" North, Longitude 113 Deg. 26' 29" West

        Websites:
        http://www.telusplanet.net/public/hgibbins
        http://www.edmontonrasc.com
      • Lindsey Philpott
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 1, 2006
          Yeah, eat more fruit! Must be a hacker - whaddya think?

          SquareRigger

          KnotHead <knothead@...> wrote:
          Yep... Wait...

          Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
          mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knot tying

          Board Member IGKTPAB

        • KnotHead

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
              Thanks for the replys .Guess I'll just wait since I'm not the only one
              Fred

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                I too get the word "mango" on my screen in the upper left hand corner when I
                try to go to Igkt.net which is some improvement over the page not found
                error I had been getting.

                Tom

                >From: "wakebosn25" <bosn25@...>
                >To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [KnotTyers] IGKT
                >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:17:59 -0000
                >

                > Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                >
                >mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?

                > Craft hobby
                >

                > Hobby and craft supply
                >

                > Knot tying

                > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                >

                > �Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.
                >�
                >�

              • TJ Robinson
                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                  I have been getting the same thing with www.igkt.net but try www.igkt.org
                  works the .net is the problem.

                  Tom

                  >From: "wakebosn25" <bosn25@...>
                  >To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [KnotTyers] IGKT
                  >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:17:59 -0000
                  >

                  > Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                  >
                  >mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?

                  > Craft hobby
                  >

                  > Hobby and craft supply
                  >

                  > Knot tying

                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  >

                  > �Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.
                  >�
                  >�

                • Gerry Staggs
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                    I can get into the site with this link
                    http://www.igkt.net/index.php
                    that I followed from
                    http://www.dsv.nl/~salmaj/index.htm

                    Gerry

                  • ALEX CARSON
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                      Clearly the site has been hacked, has anybody contacted Leslie Wyatt the webmastriss

                      Alex

                      KnotHead <knothead@...> wrote:
                      Yep... Wait...

                      Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                      mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?

                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.

                      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knot tying

                    • André
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                        Hi,

                        That is definately not true. the IGKT site is www.igkt.net

                        If you enter www.igkt.org you'll get some German site about food

                        regards
                        André

                        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "TJ Robinson" <tjrcpa@...> wrote:

                        > I have been getting the same thing with www.igkt.net but try www.
                        igkt.org
                        > works the .net is the problem.
                        >
                        > Tom
                        >

                        > >From: "wakebosn25" <bosn25@...>
                        > >To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
                        > >Subject: [KnotTyers] IGKT
                        > >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:17:59 -0000
                        > >

                        > > Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                        > >
                        > >mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any
                        suggestions?

                        > > Craft hobby
                        > >

                        > > Hobby and craft supply
                        > >

                        > > Knot tying

                        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        > >

                        > >  Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.
                        > >
                        > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        > >
                        > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                        Service.

                        FREE!

                      • André
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                          Hi,

                          As far as I can see the site hasn't been hacket. When I go to www.
                          igkt.net i'll get the IGKT homepage without any trouble

                          André

                          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, ALEX CARSON <alex.carson1@...>
                          wrote:

                          > Clearly the site has been hacked, has anybody contacted Leslie Wyatt
                          the webmastriss

                          > Alex
                          >
                          > KnotHead <knothead@...> wrote:
                          > Yep... Wait...
                          >

                          > Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                          > mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any suggestions?

                          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                          >
                          > Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.

                          > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Knot tying

                          Service.

                        • Vince Brennan
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                            No problems here with IGKT.NET address. IGKT.ORG is definitely NOT
                            associated with knots!

                            Now, for an actually knot-related (sorta) question:
                            Some time ago I scored a few spools of Consolidated Thread's waxed
                            3-ply dacron sailtwine off the ubiquitous Ebay. Nice stuff, but have
                            been unable to d=find anyplace that carried the three-ply (lotsa
                            places with 7-ply (or #7) twine, but that's WAY too fat for my purposes.

                            SO: anyone out there have a source for this stuff? Brown, kinda
                            sloppily waxed but very strong and thin?

                            Vince
                          • asemery
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                              Vince,
                              Hamilton Marine might have what you want:
                              http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/search.htm?
                              step=2&viewfrom=1&numresults=40&searchterm=sail+twine
                              Tony
                            • Fred Dant
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                                The web site works for me now. Don't know what happened.
                                Fred

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 2, 2006
                                  Thanks, Tony. (Your email at AOL is bouncing!)

                                  When's Goschenhoppen hoppin'?

                                  --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, asemery <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                  > Vince,
                                  > Hamilton Marine might have what you want:
                                  > http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/search.htm?
                                  > step=2&viewfrom=1&numresults=40&searchterm=sail+twine
                                  > Tony

                                • asemery
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 3, 2006
                                    Vince, Goschenhoppen takes place in August
                                    http://www.goschenhoppen.org/festival.htm
                                    I will be there with my fish nets and netting lessons. Tony
                                  • TJ Robinson
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 5, 2006
                                      Andre

                                      Your are correct IGKT.org does give you a German site for food my mistake
                                      but IGKTnab.org is the North American site my mistake.

                                      Tom

                                      >From: Andr� <salmaj@...>
                                      >To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
                                      >Subject: [KnotTyers] Re: IGKT
                                      >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:32:09 -0000
                                      >

                                      >Hi,
                                      >

                                      >That is definately not true. the IGKT site is www.igkt.net
                                      >

                                      >If you enter www.igkt.org you'll get some German site about food
                                      >

                                      >regards
                                      >
                                      >Andr�
                                      >

                                      >--- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "TJ Robinson" <tjrcpa@...> wrote:
                                      >

                                      > > I have been getting the same thing with www.igkt.net but try www.
                                      >
                                      >igkt.org
                                      >
                                      > > works the .net is the problem.
                                      >

                                      > > Tom
                                      >

                                      > > >From: "wakebosn25" <bosn25@...>

                                      > > >To: knottyers@yahoogroups.com
                                      >
                                      > > >Subject: [KnotTyers] IGKT
                                      >
                                      > > >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:17:59 -0000
                                      >

                                      > > >� Every time I try to log into Igkt.net, all I get is the word
                                      >

                                      > > >mango on my screen. Tried several times. Anyone got any
                                      >
                                      >suggestions?

                                      > > >�������� Craft hobby
                                      >

                                      > > >�������� Hobby and craft supply
                                      >

                                      > > >�������� Knot tying

                                      > > >�� YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                                      >

                                      > > >�� �Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.
                                      >
                                      > > >�
                                      >
                                      > > >�� �To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                                      > > >�
                                      >
                                      > > >�� �Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                                      >
                                      >Service.

                                      > > Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's
                                      >
                                      >FREE!

                                      > Craft hobby
                                      >

                                      > Hobby and craft supply
                                      >

                                      > Knot tying

                                      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                                      >

                                      > �Visit your group "knottyers" on the web.
                                      >�
                                      >�

                                    • André
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jun 7, 2006
                                        Hi,

                                        Ah yes, small difference in name but huge difference in what you get.
                                        Nevertheless....mistery solved.

                                        take care

                                      • Kevin Zembower
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jun 7, 2006
                                          I found the three ply for handsewing at sailrite
                                          (http://secure.sailrite.com/itemdesc.asp?CartId={6476A7B6EVEREST-337E-4CD5-AF9E-051E423BC166}&ic=29201&eq=&Tp=)
                                          or search for '3-ply'.

                                          Hope this helps.

                                          -Kevin