Re: Fid from trash

  • kingofanisland
    Message 1 of 633 , Jan 1, 2002
      For the picky only.. from Encarta<br><br>1.Fid is
      the main support for the topmast on a sailing vessel
      (I think parralel to the mast as a sort of "sister"
      unknown, could have been a cough or an episode of gas
      "contine binding"<br>A METAL spike for separating strans
      of roope that are being
      speed thru the water; tense feeling; and even a small
      sandpiper (Calidris calutus) that migrates all the way up
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke