Re: new pictures

  • André
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 29, 2005
      Ed,

      I created a photo album called "De Hoop from above" in there you can
      see a picture, taken from Google Earth, of the little ship we meet in
      once a month. (yellow arrow)

      Regards
      André

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <ed@t...> wrote:

      > I wish! but Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada, is a long way away :(
      >
      > To see us on the map, check out "Google Earth", neat program!
      >
      > -Ed.
      >
      > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, André <salmaj@d...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Ed,
      > >
      > > Glad to hear you enjoyed all the pictures. I don't know where your
      > > homebase is, but nothing is impossible. Who knows one day we'll
      meet
      > > in Rotterdam.
      > >
      > > Kind regards
      > > André
      > >
      > > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <ed@t...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I just want to say how much I've enjoyed looking at all of the
      > > > pictures also.
      > > > I'm new to the group and haven't looked at these pictures from
      the
      > > > meetings until yesterday.
      > > > I went back thru all of the pictures...very nice, and
      interesting.
      > > > Makes me wish I was there for the meetings.
      > > >
      > > > -Ed

      > > them

      > > Rotterdam

    • André
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2009
        Hi Walter,

        I really don't know how much rope is needed. It will depend on the thickness and the size (circumference) of the mat you are planning to make.

        It doesn't really matter where to start.

        hope this helps
        Kind regards
        André