  • diane bourgeois
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      hello all

      First I like to introduce myself ,i live on the cabot trail in nova scotia ,i work at a fishery museum where i do tours and do fihing net ,,,am very intersted in knot making cause i could how people how sailer use to make them but i dont have much knowlege in that area ...hope fully i can learn new stuff and pass it on to others ,,,

      diane