Touching base & Thank You

  • igktnab
    Message 1 of 633 , Nov 20, 2001
      Hi Everyone,<br><br>The club is coming along
      nicely. I appreaciate everyone's inputs and
      participation. I'm sorry I've been absent for a while. Work and
      other duties have taken me a way from all but checking
      into the club mostly daily. (Even though Yahoo doesn't
      always show it...)<br><br>I hope all of your questions
      are being answered, if not then post a message or let
      me know.<br><br>For the Americans, Happy
      Thanksgiving!<br><br>For Everyone -- Thanks again for taking the time to
      answer anyone's questions. And for those with questions
      -- keep them coming ... the more we share, the more
      we all learn. If you have a supplier then let us
      know. If you have a suppler with a website then post it
      in the 'links section'. If you belong to other clubs
      or organizations then please let them know we exist.
      Even if, just, in your sig. line.<br><br>Remember you
      are not alone in your love of knots!<br><br>Sincerely
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke