Re: diagrams

  • u_s_fids
    Message 1 of 633 , Apr 18, 2000
      Yes, I have some that I think will do you right
      well. While I live in Ohio I am a registered scout
      counsellor with the 93rd-B Troop out of Windsor. I will
      gladly make copies of them and send to you. Sadly, I
      cannot remember where I got the drawings. They are from
      an available knot book. I've used them for about 10
      years.<br><br>Bob Solon
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke