Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Hello

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 57 , Sep 5, 2005
      If you don't have a secure rim on the bottle pull the lines down twords the bottom and do a crown knot half way down and 3/4 also the borrle will be upside down but ?????
      Message 57 of 57 , May 22, 2008
        Just wanted to say "thank you group" for all the info I gleaned from
        this site and the links pages. I've completed my first (and possibly
        last!) bellrope! It's just a small one, for an 8 inch bell. I made
        it with black nylon parachute cord, grafted with white, and a couple
        of white turksheads. I was also able to make a monkey's fist to hang
        on the bow of my boat, just in case I need it to heave a line.

        Wiskers
        Aboard JAWS