Hi all -- Very sad news

  • igktnab
    Message 1 of 633 , Oct 9, 2001
      To All,<br><br>As some of you know our IGKT
      headquarters president in England has been battling cancer. I
      just recieve this from Gary Sessions (in the Texas
      Branch). I'm passing it a long as info to the members
      since many of you know Brian Field from his numerious
      travels.<br><br>Gary's e-mail to me and others
      Council Member of the IGKT in England. I didn't talk with
      him but he left a long message about Brian
      Field.<br><br>According to David's message Brian's latest operation to
      arrest the cancer did not go well. The operation was an
      attempt to remove cancer from Brian's liver and during
      the procedure an<br>artery was severed. Evidently
      they were able to repair the artery but unable to do
      anything with the liver. David said that the doctor told
      Brian that it was now a matter of weeks,
      You may have received this information and know more
      than I have been able to relay, since I didn't get to
      ask any questions. If so please<br>share any
      additional information with the rest of
      the knots I'll be tying over the course of these days
      will make me think of Brian. :{<br><br>Ed
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4 9:37 AM
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke