Hello Ed!

  • desertpainter
    Message 1 of 633 , Oct 6, 2001
      I just thought I'd check out the links you left
      on your post in Silver and Stone Jewelry. This
      fellow that works in wire is amazing. I work silver but
      not anything so intricate....yet!<br>I feel some
      kinship for the love of knots, although I don't know
      many....I can untie anything, even the tiniest jumbled up
      chains. When I was a baby, my mom would have to tie a
      side of a crib to the top of mine to keep me out of
      trouble...I untied string knots, so she finally wired me
      in....I must've been a handful.<br>I'm not pagan, but I'm
      enamoured of the Celtic knots...and I've always been
      interested in the utilitarian ones and their historys. I
      look forward to learning a lot1<br>Debra
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke