Chicago stitch

  • angerkl
    Message 1 of 633 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>I'm trying to find how to tie the
      knots used in telecommunications. The one I'm really
      interested in are the "Chicago Stitch" and the "Kansas City
      Stitch". I've searched the Internet but can't find
      anything but the lacing cord itself.<br><br>Does anyone
      Anger<br>Irving, Texas
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke