Re: [KnotTyers] Marlindpike Sailor Book

  • Fahad Alsowaihil
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2005
      I have the book. It is one of my favorites. It has
      good illustrations of most useful decorative knotting
      projects but not many of them.
      I am almost done working in a 6 strands Russian mat
      (as a knot board frame), which I learned from the
      book.
      take a look at the book contents by cliking on the
      this link

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0070592187/103-7458440-8095823

      Fahad
      --- Ernie Bell <enbell@...> wrote:
      > I just received a gift certificate from Borders
      > books and I'm thing
      > about the Marlinspike Sailor book. Unfortunately
      > I'm unable to look
      > inside the book to see what it is like while on
      > line. For those who
      > have it, what is your opinion of the book?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Ernie

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • T J Bartruff