Re: [KnotTyers] Marlindpike Sailor Book

  • Bill Paylor
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31, 2005
      I have two copies, one hard back for my collection, and one copy I use at Boy Scout camp. They looking at the finished product.

      Richard Gehring <k7pbt@...> wrote:It is a pretty good book. I have it and use it. You might go to Amazon and take a look. They usually let you peruse the pages of books you want to buy in line. DX
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2005
        I have the book. It is one of my favorites. It has
        good illustrations of most useful decorative knotting
        projects but not many of them.
        I am almost done working in a 6 strands Russian mat
        (as a knot board frame), which I learned from the
        book.
        take a look at the book contents by cliking on the
        this link

        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0070592187/103-7458440-8095823

        Fahad
        --- Ernie Bell <enbell@...> wrote:
        > I just received a gift certificate from Borders
        > books and I'm thing
        > about the Marlinspike Sailor book. Unfortunately
        > I'm unable to look
        > inside the book to see what it is like while on
        > line. For those who
        > have it, what is your opinion of the book?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Ernie

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • T J Bartruff