Re: Knot Board

  • knotsquid
    Message 1 of 633 , Jul 3, 2001
      Knotslipstick,<br> I found these pieces of brass
      in a miniature's store. (doll house). I also found
      several pieces in Mystic CT at a place called the
      Village, unfortunately I can no longer get these pieces
      from CT as I have moved. Sorry I can't be of more
      help.<br>Knotsquid
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke