RE: [KnotTyers]Knives

  • charles henderson
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 1, 2005
      According to the Buck Knife company web site the Model 315 Yachtman is discontinued.

      Chaz

      April <notetoapril@...> wrote:
      Scott,

      I just checked out the yachtsman Buck knife and it looks good.. Is it really
      a one handed knife? There are several there that have handles which will
      accommodate water .. The bottle opener, stripper, and screw driver seem
      pretty nice. great for adjusting a dingy motor.

      The price is right too. $70.00 ...

      April

    • Druesne
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 9, 2005
        Hello Scott,
        Could you tell me where do you live with so salt, sand and wind ?
        I'm very surprised you can't keep any brass tools.
        On last centuries, most of boat's pieces were made with brass, isn't ?
        Sure, there isn't many on ocean !

        Friendly
        Patrick ( from France )