Re: Rope fender

  • AVDS_1
    Message 1 of 633 , Jun 12, 2001
      Hi there,<br><br>Thank you for your kind words
      about my rope fenders. You can place the photo's on the
      IGKT site if you like , no problem. <br><br>About
      Knotting Matters isn't that the "IGKT magazine" ? If so
      shouldn't I become a member first to submit articles to
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4 9:37 AM
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke