knottyers: unwanted-posts to this club

  • igktnab
    Message 1 of 633 , May 29, 2001
      FYI to all in the knottyers club,<br><br>I'm
      sorry to say that yahoo has another SPAMer maudering in
      the clubs again -- same stupid message. I've reported
      him/her to the yahoo officials, I'm sure he's been
      deleted but of course not before disrupting us... I've
      deleted the offending message, but those with the e-mail
      option will get it regardless.<br><br>Ed
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke