Re: Book on knotting

    Message 1 of 633 , May 25, 2001
      KnotSquid,<br><br>I've done several searching on
      this. Even visited the www.loc.gov (Library of
      Congress) and came up bub-kiss. Several book sites also
      returned nada. I'm sure that book wasn't a Jane's book
      since they deal only with military hardware...
      instead? IMVHO, It seems more likely to me...<br><br>If
      you could verify the title it would go a long way to
      resolving the question -- if the book was hardback with a
      light blue cover & the dust jacket had an old sailor...
      on it then it was probably the ABOK.<br><br>Sorry I
      could not have been a bigger help -- I too like to
      discover new books/titles.<br><br>Ed
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke