Re: Jump Rope End Knots

  • jlb_earth
    Message 1 of 633 , Mar 26, 2000
      The eBay auction just finished and I got my
      Ashley copy in very good condition used for under 27USD
      plus shipping. I made a prototype jump rope with some
      scrap sash cord (essentially one-strand), just to test
      the concept. The real one would most likely be
      three-strand 1/4" nylon. Note that I don't necessarily want to
      make an entire "knot handle", just something more than
      a figure-of-eight, overhand or other simple stopper
      knot.
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke