Re: Business Cards

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy R. Williams"
      <aknotter@y...> wrote:
      > Someone posted information on creating Business Cards using
      > Microsoft Word and the Avery forms and I can't remember who
      > it was nor where it was posted.
      >
      > Anybody out there remember who/where/url/etc????

      Jimmy,

      Try www.igktnab.org under the Join/Membership link...

      I'll apologize for not keeping the website up to date. It has been
      a busy year+ for me.

      Ed
    • Jimmy R. Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2004
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knotslipstick <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy R. Williams"
        > <aknotter@y...> wrote:
        > > Someone posted information on creating Business Cards using
        > > Microsoft Word and the Avery forms and I can't remember who
        > > it was nor where it was posted.
        > >
        > > Anybody out there remember who/where/url/etc????
        > >

        > Jimmy,
        >
        > Try www.igktnab.org under the Join/Membership link...
        >
        > I'll apologize for not keeping the website up to date. It has
        been
        > a busy year+ for me.
        >
        > Ed

        Thank you very much, Ed. That is exactly the one I was
        looking for. You do good work. (computer & knotting.)

        Jimmy