Business Cards

  • Jimmy R. Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
      Someone posted information on creating Business Cards using
      Microsoft Word and the Avery forms and I can't remember who
      it was nor where it was posted.

      Anybody out there remember who/where/url/etc????

      Hep me, Hep me, Hep me!

      (That's southern talk for help me.)

      Jimmy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2004
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy R. Williams"
        <aknotter@y...> wrote:
        > Someone posted information on creating Business Cards using
        > Microsoft Word and the Avery forms and I can't remember who
        > it was nor where it was posted.
        >
        > Anybody out there remember who/where/url/etc????

        Jimmy,

        Try www.igktnab.org under the Join/Membership link...

        I'll apologize for not keeping the website up to date. It has been
        a busy year+ for me.

        Ed
      • Jimmy R. Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2004
          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knotslipstick <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy R. Williams"
          > <aknotter@y...> wrote:
          > > Someone posted information on creating Business Cards using
          > > Microsoft Word and the Avery forms and I can't remember who
          > > it was nor where it was posted.
          > >
          > > Anybody out there remember who/where/url/etc????
          > >

          > Jimmy,
          >
          > Try www.igktnab.org under the Join/Membership link...
          >
          > I'll apologize for not keeping the website up to date. It has
          been
          > a busy year+ for me.
          >
          > Ed

          Thank you very much, Ed. That is exactly the one I was
          looking for. You do good work. (computer & knotting.)

          Jimmy