RE: [KnotTyers] To download my latest publications click on the below If you have problems let me know Peter Davey

  • Gray, Ken E.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2004
      Two words for ya Peter, "AWWWWWWE...SOMMMMMMMME!!

      Beautiful pics in the doc and the "Bottle Knot" was just plain
      fantastic!!! Much easier the "Jug Sling" I've been doing out of ABOK!

      Where can we get the previous 8 issues?

      Ken

      below If you have problems let me know Peter Davey

      www.australianheritagefleet.com.au/JCFullBy/FBAug04transfer.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      click here
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129cmf2cn/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
      D=groups/S=1705063195:HM/EXP=1092630605/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*htt
      p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
      s/S=:HM/A=2164330/rand=117175783>

    • Peter Davey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2004
        Go to the Aust heritage fleet or type james craig on goggle and if u stuff
        around you will find crew news

        Peter Davey