re: Knit Stitch

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Stanley.
      I highley recommend the book mentoned on page 2 of the Twin Oaks
      site.
      Hammock : How to Make Your Own and Lie in It by Denison Andrews
      Paperback (May 1978) Workman Publishing Company ISBN: 0894800280
      This book shows a simpler home made rig to make the weave. The
      closest I can see in my ABOK is #2963 but that is made with pairs of
      strands rather than a continuous weave. Tony