Re: [KnotTyers] (unknown)

  • Cahn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2004
      Tony.

      I tried looking at your pics...... I could get in there ok but there were no pics....

      Geoff (in Sydney)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2004
        Brilliant work Tony.... I hope you are in Sydney so we can get together sometime soon....

        Geoff

      • pedavey@optusnet.com.au
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2004
          Geoff

          I teach knot tying on the James Craig and at the Australian heritage Museum
          FAr better than I can do what part of sydney r u from I am at Balmain

          Peter Davey

          > Cahn <au_cahn@...> wrote:
          >
          > Brilliant work Tony.... I hope you are in Sydney so we can get
          > together sometime soon....
          >
          > Geoff

        • Raven´┐Ż
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2004
            Nice work Anthony.

            Knot Head
            A knot is not just a knot...

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/bMTolB/TM

            --------------------------------------------------------------------~
            > > ->

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Cahn
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2004
              Peter

              I am in Castlecrag.... 9958 3803 (if you are lucky) or 0431 907 725.... Would love to chat.....

              Geoff

              I teach knot tying on the James Craig and at the Australian heritage Museum
              FAr better than I can do what part of sydney r u from I am at Balmain

              Peter Davey

              > Cahn <au_cahn@...> wrote:
              >
              > Brilliant work Tony.... I hope you are in Sydney so we can get
              > together sometime soon....
              >
              > Geoff

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Gray, Ken E.