  • anthonyjones04
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
      hello fellow knottyers.MY name is Tony from Australia.I've been
      doing ropework for about 10 years and have just created a photo
      album for some of my creations.You can check them out at
      http://photos.yahoo.com/anthonyjones04 . I would greatly appreciate
      some feedback especially anyone from AUS
    • salmaj@dsv.nl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
        Hi

        Geoff is right, there is only an empty album. Can you upload your
        pictures again please.

        Regards
        André van der Salm
        Holland

        http://www.dsv.nl/~salmaj

        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "anthonyjones04" <anthonyjones04@y..
      • wangc@skate.org
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
          anthonyjones04 writes:
          =- hello fellow knottyers.MY name is Tony from Australia.
          =- http://photos.yahoo.com/anthonyjones04 .

          nifty. i'm particularly interested in the lifering, which knot(s) is
          that?

          --
          Carol Wang http://www.elegant.ca/ Elegant Solutions Consulting
          http://www.chineseknotting.org/ The Chinese Knotting Home Page
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
            the knots in the lifering are four 3 strand turksheads laid on top of each other

            wangc@... wrote:anthonyjones04 writes:
            =- hello fellow knottyers.MY name is Tony from Australia.
            =- http://photos.yahoo.com/anthonyjones04 .

            nifty. i'm particularly interested in the lifering, which knot(s) is
            that?

            --
            Carol Wang http://www.elegant.ca/ Elegant Solutions Consulting
            http://www.chineseknotting.org/ The Chinese Knotting Home Page
            http://www.skate.org/ Information for the Figure Skating Fan

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
              <anthonyjones04@y...> wrote:
              > hello fellow knottyers.MY name is Tony from Australia.I've been
              > doing ropework for about 10 years and have just created a photo
              > album for some of my creations.You can check them out at
              > http://photos.yahoo.com/anthonyjones04 . I would greatly appreciate
              > some feedback especially anyone from AUS

              Very nice! I like the beer cozy ;}

              Ed