Re: finding braid in the US

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
      Thank you Richard

      That seems to do the trick for the 1.5 mm. The 2mm is somewhat
      elusive, but that is a big part of my problem solved.

      Regards
      Geoff

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Gehring" <k7pbt@e...>
      wrote:
      > Try: http://www.mcmaster.com/asp/enter.asp?
      sesnextrep=412366741443942&partnum=&selectfamily=&cad=&pagenum=1254&p
      search=&search=&pagetype=

      > DX

    • Steve Lawrence
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Have you looked at the paracord offered here? Although, if memory serves
        me, this is the 3 - 4 mm stuff...

        http://www.ubraidit.com/index.php

        Steve

        knottyers@yahoogroups.com wrote on 05/01/2004 12:22:03 PM:

        > Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:24:04 -0000
        > From: "Geoff" <au_cahn@...>
        > Subject: finding braid in the US
        >
        > Can anyone tell me where to find 1.5mm and 2mm white nylon braid in
        > the US?

      • jason
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2004
          Hello

          In Canada I know I can find 1.5mm/2mm nylon braid as either sash
          cord in various colours or I've also found it as trolling line for
          fishing in different shades of green and blue.
        • Cahn
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2004
            Thank you Jason

            That sash cord sounds very interesting. I will do a "Google" on that....

            Geoff

            In Canada I know I can find 1.5mm/2mm nylon braid as either sash
            cord in various colours or I've also found it as trolling line for
            fishing in different shades of green and blue.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor