AGM in Chatham

  • salmaj@dsv.nl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2004
      Hello group,

      Is anyone of you going to attend to the AGM in Chatham on the 8th of
      may? If so I am looking forward to meet you.

      Regards
      André van der Salm
    • bazz_pard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 19, 2004
        Hi there Andre,
        I will be attending the meeting at Chatham.
        It is a shame that this meeting is for only one day, the last two
        meetings have been held over a weekend with some where to sleep on
        site in a sleeping bag. I would have liked to stayed in Chatham for
        more than one day but the price of accomodation is a little too much
        for me. Never mind, it will be worth going any way as I have not
        visited the dock yard yet.
        See you there,
        Barry.

      • salmaj@dsv.nl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2004
          Hi Barry,

          That's good to hear. I am looking forward to meet people I only know
          from the internet. It's always better to meet someone "in the flesh" I
          think. I have never been to Chatham before so everything will be new
          for me. Oh yes and not to forget: I have seen your photoalbum,
          splendid work!!

          Meet you in Chatham!

          Regards
          André

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "bazz_pard" <bazbrown@t...> wrote:
          > Hi there Andre,
          > I will be attending the meeting at Chatham.
          > It is a shame that this meeting is for only one day, the last two
          > meetings have been held over a weekend with some where to sleep on
          > site in a sleeping bag. I would have liked to stayed in Chatham for
          > more than one day but the price of accomodation is a little too much
          > for me. Never mind, it will be worth going any way as I have not
          > visited the dock yard yet.
          > See you there,
          > Barry.
          >
          > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, salmaj@d... wrote:
          > > Hello group,
          > >
          > > Is anyone of you going to attend to the AGM in Chatham on the 8th
          > of
          > > may? If so I am looking forward to meet you.
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > André van der Salm
        • bazz_pard
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
            Hi there Andre,
            Thank you for your comment about my work, much appreciated. I have
            looked at all of your photos and your work is also splendid.
            I look forward to meeting you,