Turk's Head Resource Started

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi All.

      I have just spent a few days creating a resource of tools and
      information for those interested in tieing the "Turk's Head". It is
      really only a beginning and I intend developing it into something
      much more substantial.

      I have included the calculators which I have been developing over
      the last month, and also added the first few look up sheets.

      On the latter I would like your help. If you select the one headed
      D=19 d=1.5 you will see that I have actually tied two of these knots
      and placed the actual length I have settled on, the actual length of
      the finished knot, and my name, in the appropriate spot. If you
      could help me fill in the gaps on this sheet and the many others to
      follow, we would eventually have a wonderful piece of reference
      material for all those that tie "Turk's Heads"

      I would, of course be only too happy to include your name next to
      the record for that knot.

      I would also welcome any suggestions, and/or comments, on how to
      make this resource even more comprehensive.

      I also plan on listing the links of suppliers and group member's
      craft sites.

      In short: All contributions are welcome.

      http://thecottageguild.com > [knotting] > [Magazine]

      Geoff