Thank you!

  • knotsquid
    Message 1 of 633 , Mar 4 12:07 PM
      I just wanted to say thank you to Yvonne for
      assisting me with the oriental knotting ideas. I finally
      finished the Knot board and posted a picture in the photo
      section. This display goes on auction for charity at the
      end of the month and I think it should raise a good
      amount of money! THANKS AGAIN to all who helped me!
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4 9:37 AM
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke