Added another knot supply link

    Message 1 of 633 , Feb 19, 2001
      I added Martin Combs' knot book, cord & brass
      thimbles link to the links page.<br><br>I know many people
      (including me) have bought books and supples from him. I've
      been happy with all the things I've gotten. For
      everyone here in the US he has He has many hard to find
      Bushcraft books.<br><br>He has recently updated his site
      and now has a domain name that makes it easier
      remember... www.knotstuff.com
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke