Intro for Teri Podolak

  • silverknife
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 11, 2003
      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, teripodolak <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > *S* Yep, TARAWA is still homeported in San Diego...she is actually
      in
      > the NASCO yards until Feb. *L* Getting her 6 month referbishing
      *L*.

      > I thank you for you suggestion! I know where the downtown Library
      is,
      > so will give it a try.
      >
      > Were you a Boatswain?
      >
      > Thank you so much again for your help. I shall look for those books
      > once the holidays are over. We are going to be flying to MN for 9
      > days next week.
      >
      > You all are so very nice. Thanks so much.
      >
      > Teri

      Hi Teri,
      I was a bosun, yes.

      I served on the USS Callaghan, DDG-994, formerly homeported in San
      Diego but now decomissioned and anchored at Bremerton, WA.

      Have fun in MN! But take my advice - when you're out doing your
      christmas shopping, pop into a few used book stores and visit the
      library, you never know what you might run across! ;)

      Silverknife
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 11, 2003
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, teripodolak <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        <snip>
        > You all are so very nice. Thanks so much.
        >
        > Teri

        Teri,

        Yes, we have a passion for knots, and we like to share where we can.
        If we can help further please ask. We'd all like to see any pics if
        they are avaliable.

        Ed