Re: Posting Photos (was greetings from a new knottyer!)

  • n0t_4nn3
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
      I'm working on taking some pics of my knots so I can upload them here
      or on Yahoo for all to see. Unfortunately I am currently cameraless,
      but I do have a pretty good webcam (ViCam/3Com HomeConnect), so I'll
      take some pics with that and post them soon. One day I'll buy that
      digital camera I've had my eye on.

      Nancy
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2003
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, n0t_4nn3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I'm working on taking some pics of my knots so I can upload them
        here
        > or on Yahoo for all to see. Unfortunately I am currently cameraless,
        > but I do have a pretty good webcam (ViCam/3Com HomeConnect), so I'll
        > take some pics with that and post them soon. One day I'll buy that
        > digital camera I've had my eye on.
        >
        > Nancy
        **
        hello Nancy....a scanner also works great
        for knot photos!!...i put the knot right
        on my scanner and cover it all with a dark
        towel...most of the photos on my pages are
        made with a scanner!...when you make your
        photos.yahoo album,
        http://photos.yahoo.com/
        ...let me know and i'll
        add it to the "list" of knot photo albums
        on my homepage!...DanAlaska
        http://knotical-arts.com/
      • n0t_4nn3
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2003
          Hello Dan,

          Thank you for the suggestion! The old dusty scanner didn't fare so
          well though (an old Canon FB620U). Ooooh, how blurry the scans are.
          So, I rigged my webcam up instead and took a pic or two. I'll upload
          them after I post this message. That digital camera I mentioned has
          been ordered as of yesterday (a Canon A70), so better pics will be on
          their way soon.

          Keyfobs and bellropes have taken me over. They're all my hands want to
          tie right now. It's as if they're posessed. Dan, it's all your fault,
          too, with all the nice instructions on your website ;-) I'm starting
          small and simple, and will move my way up as I gain skill.

          Nancy

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, n0t_4nn3 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I'm working on taking some pics of my knots so I can upload them
          here
          > or on Yahoo for all to see. Unfortunately I am currently cameraless,
          > but I do have a pretty good webcam (ViCam/3Com HomeConnect), so I'll
          > take some pics with that and post them soon. One day I'll buy that
          > digital camera I've had my eye on.
          >
          > Nancy
          **