Nantucket Sailor's Bracelets

  • knot_tyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
      hello IGKT-NAB KnotTyers Group!...i have finished
      the instructions for the "Nantucket Sailor's
      Bracelets"...stop by "IGKT-NAB Knot_Chat" on
      Sunday and i'll let you know where they are!!!...
      Dan-Alaska
    • Larry Thetford
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2003
        Hi Dan,
        You are gonna have to let me know in some other
        fashion than the chat...I still can't get in ...!!
        lbtmoo@...

        =====
        Please visit my web site and sign my guest book...Moo's Custom Canes
        http://www.geocities.com/lbtmoo

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2003
          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thetford <lbtmoo@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Dan,
          > You are gonna have to let me know in some other
          > fashion than the chat...I still can't get in ...!!
          > lbtmoo@y...
          >
          > =====
          > Please visit my web site and sign my guest book...Moo's Custom Canes
          > http://www.geocities.com/lbtmoo

          > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

          Larry & others,

          Message Dan or me (knotslipstick) and we'll invite you into the chat
          room... I plan on being there around 5pm eastern time.

          Ed