Star of David

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
      Well,
      My cross went well with a friend of mine of the Jewish
      persuasion. He asked me if there would be a design I could do
      of "The Star of David". Any suggests from the experts out
      there?...Mooooooo
    • Jimmy R. Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2003
        The book "Decorative Woven Flat Knots by Skip Pennock"
        has a "Star of David" and "A Star of David within a
        circle" on pages 39 & 40.

        The book can be purchased from the IGKT web site, if
        you can't find it locally.

        Jimmy