Knot_Chat

  • knot_tyer
    Message 1 of 633 , Dec 5, 2000
      howdy KnotTyers Club: we are still having
      "Knot_Chat"...because of problems with the chatroom in this club, we
      are having it in:<br>Yahoo
      Messenger:Chat:Hobbies&Crafts:"Knot_Chat" ...the Sunday afternoon schedule is the same,
      for folks to host "Knot_Chat" at times that will work
      for you !!!...just put a notice here in KnotTyers
      Club Messages and add your schedule to: Calendar
      ....thanks...Dan-Alaska
    • willeke_igkt
      Message 633 of 633 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sunday Chat is running, (from 1700 GMT till about 2300 GMT)

        http://www.igkt.net/chat/index.html

        Willeke