Re: New file uploaded to knottyers

  • André
    Message 1 of 66 , May 6, 2003
      Ed,

      If you rather see the booklet removed, despite is in the public
      domain, I will do so.

      Regards

      André

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knotslipstick <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knottyers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the knottyers

      > > group.

      > > File : /Knot Book.pdf

      > > Uploaded by : avds_1 <salmaj@d...>

      > > Description : New bedford cordage company

      > > You can access this file at the URL

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

      > > Regards,

      > > avds_1 <salmaj@d...>

      > All,

      > This appears to be an informational/public service booklet by the
      New

    • knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 66 of 66 , Jul 20
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the knottyers
        group.

        File : /my_knot_shop.jpg
        Uploaded by : jugknot
        Description : My latest Knot Shop project - needle hitching a Balvene Single Malt Whiskey cannister to make a home for the Cow's Leg Turks Head display. Lots of mistakes, patience and fun! Thanks to Stuart Grainger's book for getting me started on this one

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        jugknot