Re: New file uploaded to knottyers

  • André
    Message 1 of 69 , May 6, 2003
      Ed,

      If you rather see the booklet removed, despite is in the public
      domain, I will do so.

      Regards

      André

      --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knotslipstick <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, knottyers@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > > Hello,

      > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the knottyers

      > > group.

      > > File : /Knot Book.pdf

      > > Uploaded by : avds_1 <salmaj@d...>

      > > Description : New bedford cordage company

      > > You can access this file at the URL

      > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

      > > Regards,

      > > avds_1 <salmaj@d...>

      > All,

      > This appears to be an informational/public service booklet by the
      New

    • knottyers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 69 of 69 , Jul 12 4:35 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the knottyers
        group.

        File : /double_braided_fish.jpg
        Uploaded by : jugknot
        Description : Q - How many Dadaists does it take to change a lightbulb?

        A - Fish!

        Exercise in needle-stitching technique from Stuart Grainger's classic 'Knotcraft' book. Cuthroat trout courtesy of the Lake
        of the Clouds at 11,500' in the Sangre De Cristo mountains.
        Need to clean up my needle hitching.

        jugknot