macrame carousel horses

  • Donna Levine
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi,

      I am attempting to make a macrame carnival carousel.
      I need 4 decorative beads(prefer horses) that have
      holes large enough for 4 cords to pass through. Does
      anyone know where I can buy these?

      Thank you,

      Donna Levine

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • loopylacer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 2:03 AM
        In a message dated 5/1/2003 5:22:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        donnalevine2003@... writes:

        > I am attempting to make a macrame carnival carousel.
        > I need 4 decorative beads(prefer horses) that have
        > holes large enough for 4 cords to pass through. Does
        > anyone know where I can buy these?

        Here's a favorite bead site of mine:

        <A HREF="http://www.shipwreckbeads.com">http://www.shipwreckbeads.com</A>

        When the page comes up, type "horse" (without the quotation marks <g>) into
        the search box and hit enter and it should come up with a list of horse (and
        seahorse, because of the nature of the search) beads and charms.

        Hope this helps,

        Lily

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 10:54 AM
          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Donna Levine <donnalevine2003@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I am attempting to make a macrame carnival carousel.
          > I need 4 decorative beads(prefer horses) that have
          > holes large enough for 4 cords to pass through. Does
          > anyone know where I can buy these?
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Donna Levine

          > http://search.yahoo.com

          Donna,

          You did not say what size cord or piece your tying but these sites
          might help you out:

          http://www.soapandthings.com/Garden%20wind_chimes.asp

          http://www.annsbeads.com/gallery.htm

          http://carouselstore.com/default.php/cPath/63_65