Re: I DID IT. LONG PINEAPPLE TH

  • knot_tyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 6:13 PM
      hello DgtlCwby...that is some first-rate knot tying!!
      i was told that pineapple knots can only be made with
      an even number of bights...looks like i was told wrong!!
      i was also told that pineapple knots could only be made
      with "square turk's heads", but i knew that was wrong!!...
      that looks like a "2-part"-"type 3" pineapple knot...can
      you add another color and make it a "3-part"-"type 3"
      pineapple knot?!...can you just keep going?!!!!...there is
      a lamp made with different colors of rawhide somewhere on
      the internet!...it is exactly like your pineapple knot except
      he just kept going and it is a beautiful lamp!!!...i went
      around yesterday getting dowels for mandrels to make some
      turk's heads/pineapple knots...i know a little about these
      knots...i have a long way to go...keep up the good work!..
      Dan-Alaska